0

Milwaukee: Moxies Southern Comfort

on Friday, May 18, 2012 in ,
I was back at hq meeting with our USA team. We had a lot o fun and looking to have a good team dinner. Our marketing manager who is a foodie in the area suggested Moxies. Even living in Atlanta I never really have grown an appetite for southern food. Too rich, to much.

I was not looking forward to it, but it's funny how when you least expect it a southern restaurant in the mid west will impress you. We had a prix fixes but I ordered some other items off the menu as well to sample. Fried pickles, red beans and rice & Mac and cheese. All were good but the Mac and cheese was crazy good! There were a few varieties of which we ordered the regular and one with chicken and jalapeños. Aside from the sweet tomatoes, and corn bread this was a good start. For the entree we ordered jambalaya, shrimp and grits, brisket and pulled pork. I don't eat pork so my options were limited but very good! Overall a wonderful place that I am looking forward to coming back to.


0 Comments