0

New York: Todd English Food Hall

on Friday, December 02, 2011 in , , , , ,
Finished up monster week in Chicago only to head to NYC. More walking, more eating although I really behaved in Chicago all week. Might as well splurge a little, since I will be spin doubles tomorrow at the gym.

My sister recommended The Food Hall at the Plaza Hotel. The menu looks crazy good, everything you can imagine literally like a Food Hall. Still waiting for a table hope to be seated soon.

Table was worth the 35 min wait, not bad on a Friday night. Check out the menu:

http://theplazafoodhall.com/pdf/fh_menu_compl.pdf

We munched down the baked oysters, sweet potato bisque, the ravioli and pastrami burger. My fav, the burger, man that was good.

I could have eaten at this place all night , raw bar, sushi, pizza, Asian flavors you name it they had it.

Well done Mr. English!


0 Comments