1

Bangor: Captain Nicks

on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 in ,
Here I am in Bangor ME a couple days left in the year still trying to close business to make 2011 a great year. While here you have to indulge in lobster so given the time of day I am free the best option according to the locals is captain nicks. On the menu for me tonight is an app of mussels in a white wine sauce and then a lazy lobster already de shelled and ready to eat.

For those more adventurous here are the instructions to crack your own meat.

The verdict, hmmm I have had better on Portland but maybe I didn't order the right dish here. I was a little underwhelmed at the amount d lobster that came with my meal. Should have been mounding above the bowl, it looks like the were a little skimpy on the main attraction.

Have to try somewhere else, problem is they are not open very late for dinner! See what happens tomorrow, stand by.

1 Comments


Plus, if it were me, I wouldn't want it to come drowning in the butter already...I'd want to dip to my own satisfaction, not just have it served saturated. I mean, I know that's the point, but just saying...they don't get any points for presentation.